I want to say a massive ｔｈａｎｋ ｙｏｕ to Jackie from “makeup and Beyond” for nominating me. Go check out her blog makeupandbeyondweb.wordpress.com or follow her on her twitter page, @xmakeupnbeyondx
Grateful for the nomination it makes me feel so happy that I get recognised for my hard work within the blogging industry.
* Post 11 facts about yourself ✓
* Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked ✓
* Nominate 11 other bloggers✓
* Ask them 11 questions✓
* Let them know they’ve been nominated ✓
11 facts about me
- My addiction is being a shopaholic; my house is a replica of Royal Mail haha!
- Another addiction is tattoo’s, love ink so much.
- Forever drinking cups of tea, watching Harry Potter continuously.
- I can cross my toes and curl my tongue.
- Staying in on weekends relaxing playing PlayStation while eating pizza. (gamer geek).
- I have to get my refills done every two weeks.
- I love going on massive hikes around Devon to different beaches.
- If I could be a Disney character, I would be “Mary Poppins’.
- Ted Baker is life.
- I speak my mind which isn’t always a good thing.
- My favourite colour on this planet is PINK.
11 Questions from Jackie to Beautifully Organised
- What are your aspirations for your blog?My aspirations for my blog would be to having a wider range of readers from around the world; I have around 100 viewings a day which is amazing from people around the UK.
Another aspiration for my blog is to make it unique and let it stand out from the fellow bloggers, if it’s different people will engage more frequently.
- Who were your inspirations when you first started your blog?My Instagram users, there are around five girls that I follow, and I love everything they posted and everything they spoke about.
I asked them about their blog website, and why they do it, I gathered information step by step how to set up blog sites what I need to do, and why they love doing it. With my mental health, this is the perfect way to channel negative energy into a positive.
- Do you think they’ll ever come a time where you would stop blogging?
Well, the only time I think I would ever
stoptake a break with blogging is if I had responsibilities elsewhere that needed my attention but other than that nothing will ever make me stop.
- How do those closest to you feel about your blogging?Well, they seem to enjoy my journey with blogging, I moved from Surrey down to Devon, so I don’t get to see my close friends much so one of the reasons for blogging is to keep everyone up to date on what I’m doing and the many adventures I am currently on and achieving. My mum enjoys having a cup of tea and reading my updated pages and my new posts.
My partner also tells me how much he enjoys reading my posts and understanding how much I love to write and communicate with other readers around the UK.
- What are your thoughts on online dating? i.e. tinderMy thoughts on online dating an excellent question, I have been with my partner for three amazing, wonderful years. I think that online dating can be extremely dangerous unless you do it correctly meeting up with someone in a public place, so it’s busy and lots of people are around. I know individuals who have had awful experiences from finding people online. Always keep yourselves safe and let people know where you’re going and what time you’re going to get there and hen your home.
- What is the best trait when looking for a partner? Or if you’re in a relationship, what was the trait you looked for then?With my partner, we were good friends before we got together, and that’s what I loved about the start of our relationship. Getting to know the positives and negatives about each other, things we needed to support each other in the best way possible. Building up a bond with him figuring out his loves and hates, that’s how I fell in love with him, he was open the whole time through our friendship and throughout our relationship.
- If a genie granted you three wishes right now, what would they be and why?The first wish would be to have my nan and grandad back; they passed away when I was young, and I feel like they would be so proud to see me grow from a young girl into young women. They will miss my engagement wedding and children, and that upsets me the most.Secondly, I would want my mental health cured, and my man’s head issues out, so we both don’t struggle anymore with our health. Thirdly of course to win the lottery who wouldn’t want to? Treat your family and complete your bucket list and spend money on what you only dream off.
- What do you think about when you’re by yourself?I think about what \I need to achieve on that day. It always depends on my mood on that day if it’s a down day then I wouldn’t even like to write it down, on a good day it could be anything:
- How do you plan a blog?I never plan I just do what feel right and what I have in mind. I didn’t even know I had to plan blog posts HAHA, so that’s what I have been doing wrong this whole time.
- Tea or Coffee?TEA TEA and ＴＥＡ. Nothing more to say Queen of drinking tea.
- Do you believe that a leopard can change its spots? Do you believe a person can change?I think a leopard can change its spots depending on how much they want to. I only know this from personally experience i used to be so hung up on things that shoulnd’t bother me as a person. I used to hate on people for no reason.
-Amy Elizabeth Porter
-Jenny in Neverland
-Oh its Sare
-Beauty with Alice
11 questions for my nominees
1) If you could be any animal in the world what would you be and why?
2) What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
3) What three things would you grab if your house was on fire?
4) What makes you different from other bloggers?
5) What’s the best advice you have ever been given?
6) who is your bestfriend and why?
7) If you could jump into a swimming pool full of something what would it be?
8) What celebrity would you switch lives with and why?
9) Would you ever give up blogging?
10) Are you scared of death? and why?
11) What’s your goals in life?
Thank you to Jackie again for my nomination! You’re such a queen.